- My SMS alerts are not working
- The first thing to establish is if it is just your SMS alerts, or all email alerts that are not working. You can easily test this by using the `Send Test email` button in the Configuration page. If it is just SMS, click here. If it is SMS and email, click here.
- My SMS alerts are not working but other email alerts are.
- Please check the following:-
- The username and password for the account on the sending mail server are correct
- That your mail server allows that account to send external mails.
- Your mail server log files to ensure that it''s not the server stopping the mail.
- That the `From` address specified has not been changed since it was registered with us.
- None of my email alerts are working.
- Please check the following on the Configuration page:-
- The SMTP server and port are correct
- The Username and Password fields are completed with valid log on credentials for your sending email server.
- If the email addresses that are being sent the alerts are external addresses, ensure that mail server allows the sending account to send external mails.
- Check your mail server log files for any indication that the server is stopping the mails.